Roadsafe soft shackles are designed to be a safe, light weight, easy to use alternative to conventional steel bow shackles. Manufactured from UHMWPE 10mm 12 plait synthetic rope, the Roadsafe soft shackles are supplied complete with high visibility abrasion resistant sheath, and pre-tensioned for immediate use.
By using a Roadsafe soft shackle you effectively remove a very heavy and potentially lethal standard steel shackle from your recovery system. being manufacture from rope the Roadsafe soft shackle floats, so no more lost shackles or pins in muddy, watery environments during recovery, and is flexible so suitable for a huge variety of applications.
- Rope sliced breaking strain 10mm – 9T
- Maximum strength to weight ratio and strength comparable to steel
- Lowest elongation, minimal stretch
- Light weight for gross weight reduction
- Time saver, takes less time to set up than a conventional shackles
- Floats in water and muddy environments
- Abrasion resistant sheaths for maximum durability.
*Actual product is grey only