Returns & Cancellation Policy
Unless otherwise required by the Australian Consumer Law or other binding legislation, Ultimate Offroad may at its discretion accept for credit, return of Goods subject to this clause and provided that:
- Goods for credit must be returned to Ultimate Offroad Centre 1871 Ferntree Gully Road, Ferntree Gully Victoria 3156 Australia within 14 days of the purchase date;
- Proof of purchase must accompany any goods returned as well as a valid reason for the return;
- The Goods have not been damaged in any way by the Customer; and
- The Goods have not been used and the Goods and/or the packaging of the Goods has not been handled, damaged or I interfered with to an extent inconsistent with a, reasonable examination by you,
- The Goods have not been ordered or manufactured specifically by Ultimate Offroad for you or items which are Ultimate Offroad non-stock Lines;
- Engine mount and bracket kits are not refundable unless proven to be faulty;
- Goods that have been specially machined or imported cannot be returned unless they are proved to be faulty. Goods that have been ground, drilled, or modified in any way will not be accepted;
- All goods returned will be subjected to a restocking fee of up to 20% except in the case of faulty goods;
- Individual items from kits that are not used cannot be returned for credit;
- The cost of returning any product to Ultimate Offroad is your responsibility. In the event we have made a mistake, the item is not as described, or the product is faulty we will refund reasonable return freight costs;
- The cost of re-delivery of Goods returned to Ultimate Offroad, must be paid by the person/s or company who purchased the goods before Ultimate Offroad will accept the return of the Goods;
- Customers returning products to the manufacturer will be subject to the manufacturers Return Policy and you may be liable to pay freight.
Retention of Title
The title of all Goods supplied by Ultimate Offroad remains with Ultimate Offroad until payment for the goods is received in full, from the person/s or company purchasing the goods.
Order Refund, Returns & Cancellations
- Any special build or non-stock line orders may not be cancelled 12 hours after the order has been placed with Ultimate Offroad, or if the product has been dispatched unless Ultimate Offroad, in its sole discretion, otherwise agrees in writing.
- Any orders cancelled will incur a cancellation fee of up to 7% of total transaction amount.
- If any order is cancelled after item has been dispatched this will incur a cancellation fee of up to 7% of total transaction amount and possible restocking fee.