Log Book Servicing
Service your vehicle with us and maintain your manufacturer warranty.
Our team of specialist mechanics understand that vehicle reliability and performance is paramount. We are an authorised dealer to perform and stamp your vehicle’s log book.
We perform log book servicing on all vehicle make and models, according to manufacturer requirements. This service involves checking and/or replacing certain components and fluids on the vehicle, within the time intervals recommended by the manufacturer. Evidence of a well maintained car will usually improve your resale value and servicing with us ensures that your vehicle warranty remains valid.
What should I do if my manufacturer’s warranty is ever denied?
Ultimate Offroad Centre are also a Licensed Vehicle Tester for Vic Roads. We conduct roadworthy inspection checks to ensure key vehicle components aren’t worn or deteriorated and that a vehicle is safe for use.
- Our servicing will not void your manufacturer’s warranty.
- We’ll keep you informed on progress and let you know if we find anything additional to the planned service.
- We follow all recommended procedures by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Our services only use parts that are original equipment quality or superior.
- All logbook items completed, stamped and validated (critically important when it comes to achieving a higher resale price for your car in the future).
- We can perform service interval resets and manufacturer software upgrades, when required
Get access to our latest discounts and offers by subscribing to our mailing list.