The High PV Portable Solar will not function with low efficiency Combo DC to DC Solar Controllers (even if MPPT) nor any PWM controller. Examples are Redarc, Enerdrive and Intervolt. They will only work with high efficiency solar controllers that accept 75V on the PV input: Victron, Mastervolt and Morningstar are examples.
The performance and results have only been tested with Victron 100/20 Smart Solar controller.
High Performance 250W Portable Solar Panel
– 250W at 25 deg c
– Japanese ETFE top layer
– High Panel Voltage at 62V Voc
– 10m Heavy Duty Extension Cable
– 10m Security Wire fixed to inside of panel
– 28mm thin x 510mm x 680mm Folded
– Victron Smart Solar 20A with Victron Bluetooth Mesh
– Victron Smartphone App
High efficiency Portable Solar operates at a high Panel Voltage (PV):
– Early Start, Late Finish. Capture the sun about an hour earlier when the panel is cool for extra solar performance that is not possible with DC-DC/Solar Controller systems.
– As the sun’s intensity reduces with cloud cover there is sufficient voltage to charge the batteries.
– Less losses with connecting cables as current is 50% less. So you can use 10-20m.
Self Supporting Struts on each Panel Segment:
– Struts hinge from panel to ground
– Straps connect bottom of struts to rear of panel at ground level
– Easy to add pegs for added stability in high wind.
What is included in this package:
– 250W Portable Solar Panel
– 10m Stainless Steel security wire
– 10m Extension cable
– Blue Ando to Victron Smart Solar from Portable Panel
– Clear Bag to store solar controller and cable that vecros onto front side of Portable panel.
– 2 year Warranty on Panel, 5 Year Warranty of Solar Controller