HOW IT WORKS
Direction-Plus™ ProVent® system is specifically designed
to separate and redirect oil & air from blow-by gas produced from within the crankcase which also provides the option of returning the oil back to the sump.
For the ultimate defence against oil and soot contamination, investing in a Direction-Plus™ ProVent® oil separator kit will protect your investment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
BENEFITS OF FITTING A PROVENT OIL SEPARATOR KIT:
– Prevents oil and soot contamination entering the clean air intake
– Excellent protection for turbocharger
– Minimises oil consumption
– Prevents oil buildup in intercoolers
– Regulates crankcase pressure
– Keeps critical engine components clean
– Reduces exhaust smoke and odours
– 98% oil separation efficiency
– Saves you money
PROTECTION AGAINST COSTLY REPAIRS AND POOR PERFOMANCE
The problem is compounded by modern engines fitted with exhaust gas recirculation systems (EGR) whereby a proportion of the exhaust gas is routed back into the engine. With the presence of oil from the crankcase ventilation system, the exhaust particles are collected by the oil. This combination of oil and exhaust particles from the EGR build up to a point where it blocks inlet manifolds and valves, resulting in reduced engine performance and/or failure.
The images below are typical examples of the buildup in engines not fitted with a Direction-Plus™ ProVent® system.