The 200Ah slim lines feature a pair of terminals on each side (POS & NEG) that are internally bridged with copper busbars – this allows more surface area for more connections and the ability to run two cables one off each pair of terminals for large inverters and also comes in handy when expanding multiple batteries in parallel.
All DCS batteries now feature our comprehensive Bluetooth System available on both Android and Apple operating systems that shows a lot of cool things.
These slimline DCS batteries are ideal for utes, dual cabs and for squeezing in between drawers and in campers. Why not run your entire vehicle from one of these? They provide 1200 LCA’s, so they will start even the largest of diesel engines. It is an amazing battery technology that can do it all.
- Cell status showing real-time cell balancing operation
- BMS MOSFET temperature (great info when you are winching or running a large inverting load or your trolling motor to know how hard you are pushing the electronics).
- SOC% estimate (using impedance tracking – the App learns the SOC after the first 10 cycles)
- Battery pack voltage and cycle count
- Amp meter – showing charge and discharge current
- Connectivity distance up to 10m
- Now there is no need to install battery monitors or shunts in boats, campers or vehicles. You have all the info you need at your fingertips.
- The SOC estimate is accurate on single batteries, the more batteries that are expanded in parallel, the less accurate the SOC becomes.
- This free application provides the perfect tell-tale about the battery packs state of health as it ages
- Assists installers & integrators to quickly diagnose any system issues.
|Nominal Capacity (1Hr)||200Ah|
|Case Dimensions (L x W x H)||512mm x 125mm x 325mm|
|Cycling voltage||11.5 ~ 14.6V|
|Charge voltage||14.0 ~ 14.6V|
|Float Voltage||13.5 ~ 13.7V|
|Maximum Charge Current||200A|
|Recommended Charge Current||≤140A|
|Maximum Discharge Current||≤250A|
|BMS (built in)||Automatic cell balancing, over discharge/charge|
|Cell Chemistry||DCS 3.2V 5.0 – 7.2Ah Cylindrical (LifePO4)|
|Cycle Performance||2500 Cycles @ 100% DOD|
|Case||Metal with white pearlescent finish|
|Operating temp Range||-30 to +110 degrees C|
|Terminals||Top Mount M8 Stainless steel / Copper|