Whether you are looking for your first roof top tent or upgrading your existing setup, the ALPHA Clamshell Roof Top not only has has many of the outstanding & proven features of The Bush Company’s Black Series Clamshell Tent, but also a number of unique features that will leave you knowing from the outset that you made the right choice. The basic dimensions of the ALPHA are listed below, but check out the full product description below to see a full list of the features and find out why we believe this is the best roof top tent on the market
Alpha Series Clamshell Roof Top Tent Key Features
- Massive internal opening height of 1.8m at head end from top of mattress to roof.
- Fully seam welded lightweight alloy frame with high quality powder coated finish.
- 2m long cargo rails welded to side of the roof, suitable for attaching accessories or the optional roof load bars .
- Internally reinforced roof load rated to 200Kg when roof closed, gas struts able to open unaided with 50Kg on roof.
- Mounting tracks folded into sides of base and roof for easy attachment of accessories such as awnings, hi-lift jacks, light bars etc.
- Two layers of 300g polycotton ripstop canvas on body of tent with the back of the outside layer coated to enhance thermal properties.
- Large easy set up external rainfly on sides and rear as standard, with option to upgrade to rainfly with even wider sides.
- All entry points use YKK zips and have external storm door, high quality midge mesh and internal canvas door.
- Internal wired LED light (shines white, yellow or red) and two sets of electrical sockets each with twin USB, CIG Socket and anderson plug.
- 15cm of storage space above mattress when tent is closed, so plenty of room for bedding, pillow, fishing rods, rifles etc.
- 6 storage pouches on inside of roof, 2 large pouches on each side at foot end and convenient water bottle pockets on each side at head end.
- 75mm thick super high density foam mattress with removable zipped canvas cover.
- Thermal marine carpet underneath mattress and carpeted internal roof.
- Telescopic 2.6m aluminium ladder with attachment points at rear and drivers’ side, comes with canvas storage bag.
- Four heavy duty 20mm high aluminium rails with M8 extrusion on sides and base underneath tent running crossways for easy fitment.
- 2 Year Nationwide conditional warranty.